• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Whats your birthstone?

Genjis-Mercy

Bells
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I'm a sapphire. I like pretty gems or just any gems in general so im just asking, but my favorite gem is a peridot lol

Emerald, and the best part is, two of my friends are Ruby and Sapphire. We find it hilarious because we all LOVE Pokemon!

Mine is diamond, I used to think it was boring but now it's my favourite.

Turquoise! It is both my favourite colour and my favourite gemstone ever so it works out well! ^_^ (It gives me an excuse to have little turquoise gemstones as the preferred gem for jewellery!)

Emerald. Have acquired quite a bit of emerald jewellery over the years, my favourite being a pair of Minnie Mouse earrings Justin gave me last Christmas. :)

Back