• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's up Everyone?! I'm new to Animal crossing.

RapidFireRicks

Sergeant
Bells
Arcade Tokens
I'm new to the universe of animal crossing. I always was so intrigue by animal crossing games but I never manage to find an animal crossing at a good price and that was fairly new because I wanted to be part of an active community and not feel too late in the game. Anyways thx to an amazon sale, I managed to buy animal crossing new leaf at 20$ free shipping.

Personal story aside, I hope that we can get along and I'm happy to be a part of such a great community.

Welcome to Bell Tree, hope you like your stay in the forum. Just wish your frequent visit to this forum and also your regular posts in the subjects you are capable of doing. Need a visit to fund raising for have fun, bye.

Thx everyone for greeting me. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to receive my copy of animal crossing new leaf. unfortunately it won't be deliver to my house until Monday if I'm lucky maybe friday but I wouldn't bet on it.

Anyways, thx again and I soon as I receive animal crossing I'll be more active on the forum.

Back