• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's something good that happened in your game today?

Reneigh was wearing the purple jacket I gave her for her birthday and it looks pretty good! I'm glad she likes it and hopefully I can get my other villagers to start wearing neat clothing too. Need to give them a little more variety. XD

I felt really, REALLY good today. I was expecting to have a normal day today but I had a lot of things going my way! I caught a rainbow stag and a Goliath beetle (brought back memories beetle hunting back in New Leaf) and donated it to the museum. I also caught an arapaima and a snapping turtle to donate it as well. I requested K.K. Aria from K.K. Slider. After weeks of gifting fruit to Rocco and treating him like a good friend, I FINALLY got his photo. I felt so happy with that! I spoke to Queenie and she gave me a gold dishes DIY! Lastly, Diva felt sick. But I quickly gave her medicine to feel better again. She gave me a racing suit as a result and the yellow colour scheme looks great! Many screenshots were taken in the process to commemorate those achievements. I gotta say, it’s one of the best days I’ve ever played on New Horizons, especially when I didn’t expect too many good things to happen. :)

I found shark island and I wasn't even trying to find it!

So, uh, modelling clay was a hot item at my Nook's today...
It uses 2 clay to make one.
I burned through like 13 or so stacks of clay making those.
Needless to say it helped me out on my DIY furniture Nook Miles achievement

THE LAST OF MY DREAMIES ARE ALL SET TO MOVE IN
I'm so hyped.
I want to celebrate with having an open island but my irl friend is being slow on coming over to get the DIYs I have scattered for her >.<

Today I got 2 villager photos! I’ve really been trying to get Kidd’s because I love him and he’s the villager on my island who’s been here the longest whose picture I still don’t have, but he still didn’t give me his photo and I was bummed. Then, Sherb gave me his photo and I was really surprised because I didn’t know I was that close with him already. After that, I got Coco’s photo too! Very exciting

caught the giant snakehead today! now i just need the saddled bichir and i’ll be done with fishing until next month ^^

Had a party at Harvs for a Reese/Cyrus. Got the cute plate. Loved the party. Did not realize everyone would get the plate or I would not have invited any of my villagers but now Ankhas beautiful gold house is now tainted with a pink plate. It’s going to drive me nuts 😂

Well this was yesterday but I went to a big fish island on a mystery tour and filled my entire inventory with Dorados which are worth 15k bells each :D
20200606_165519_compress3.jpg

I finished terraforming my island today! It was a big project and I gave myself an even better idea! I didn't think I would actually be able to do it and have it work, so when it worked it was lovely. I'm going to give myself a few days to move all of the buildings to the beach before terraforming again with my new idea.

Best of all, the original terraforming is basically one of the basic starter maps for Happy Island Designer, so if I really hate how I terraform the second time, I can pretty easily change it back to one that I know I do like.

caught the saddled bichir and now i don’t have to worry about any bugs or fish until next month :>

I found Judy on my second island today and I decided to take her! She's very cute in game. She was not a dreamie of mine but I decided a bit ago if I ever saw her on an island I would invite her, because I have a feeling I'll really like her c:

I finally finished the model train section of my island thanks to a few lovely people on this forum! I've gradually managed to collect all the throwback containers and train sets and hunted down the perfect custom train tracks. I actually got one train set in my shop, one from a balloon and one from Redd's boat and that's what started this...
20200607_165319.jpg

today was the best!! judy, my absolute favorite dreamy of all time visited my campsite today and i succeeded in inviting her to stay!! T_T also made a lot of progress with terraforming~

Phil moved out at last, so I went island hopping for a new villager. My fiancee wanted Judy on our island, she thinks she's super cute. The RNGods smiled upon me once again and I found her in only about two tickets. How crazy is that?

Last edited:
Had two QA Birdwings saved up for a model (saved throughout the week). Today, Flick was on my island...but, I still needed a third. Literally caught the final one I needed five minutes before the cutoff for the birdwing (4pm). Forked em over and got the commission for the model, which I'll get tomorrow. Pretty excited about that.

I got Mira as a camper just after moving Raymond in, so that's nice. I'll try to use her to push out Cherry, I feel kinda bad about it but Cherry's starter house is so terrible and I rather get Pashmina as a second uchi if I ever want that. But I wouldn't mind Cherry moving back in either. :)

Back