• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I got the dala horse in the mail from Gulliver today which I have been wanting since the game came out! :)

I also had another lily of the valley spawn, which I think brings me to like 20 total now (8 of them were bought from a member here). I've been a bit stuck with having the motivation to continue decorating, but I have an idea of what I'd like to try, so that feels good.

Finally obtained Audie's photo. It was pretty weird because the villagers I had after her gave me theirs first, even though she was one of my first villagers.

My 1% red roses gave me a blue rose :D I have not even bothered watering them the last couple of days and just did it randomly yesterday again (I am on step 5 of 6 for the red roses that have 25%, so I stopped watering the other reds)

Also I've got Audie, as she was moving out from my friend's island and I was able to invite her :)

Someone moved out on my island so I went on an nmt hunt for a jock or peppy villager (I'm missing these two types). I was hoping to get either Dom, Roald, Rosie or Audie and a certain white sheep decided to show up on my 20th ticket!

It probably took me all of my self control to not throw my controller up in the air or something. Honestly I wasn't expecting my island hopping to come to an end so fast, but I'm definitely not complaining here. Dom's been on my dreamie list for a while now.

One of my villagers had a birthday so I gave them a gift.
And I finally got apples as the main fruit on the second island, now I have all fruits.

I gave Sherb his daily orange (because I want him to have something to share with the bugs and he's just cute). He just made me smile a little bigger today when he was excited to have it even though I do this every day lol

I had to sell 12 million worth of turnips and knew this would take me all day, perhaps even into tomorrow. But then looked at my girlfriends prices this afternoon to see 534 and everything sped up very quickly! Definitely an awesome surprise and turned 12 million into 65 million. Not bad.

I built a little garden area to house the 4 different train sets, and my 3-year-old son LOVES it!

I found Dom on a mystery island and invited him to my island!

Attachments

• 6FB8AE1F-5888-47CE-973E-3FEF34746BD6.jpeg
    6FB8AE1F-5888-47CE-973E-3FEF34746BD6.jpeg
    205.5 KB · Views: 4
I finally got the photos from Marshal and Roald today! So that makes my total count of photos at 4, where I still need to obtain 6 more photos from my current villagers! It was a nice surprise to get two on a single day, but I hope to eventually get them all soon! :)

I was able to invite Dom to my island from another forum member's island. I've been waiting for a certain villager to move out for so long so I could get Dom.

Back