• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's something good that happened in your game today?

I got to check the sherb i was gifted and my friend had literally not changed his house at all. I am so happy!

Today in my town:
I caught a new fishyyyyy it has spines

Lobo chilled at fish exhibit

Raymond gave me a shirt and then Audie pinged to buy it meaning maybe soon She will give me her pic so I can move her out

I got two halves of that deer fossil thing because I kind of forgot we could put fossils outside and now I want to

CELESTE CAME OMG got like 3 star wishes

I think that's it

Finished my fossil collection
Caught the great white and saw shark! Edit to add: and the hammerhead which means all the sharks!
Made a TON of wonderful trades from the folks on this site-thank you again...which help me
Complete the ironwood DYI collection!

Last edited:
I found Gulliver yesterday, helped him with his usual shenanigans expecting a pigtail or something in my mailbox. To my surprise, it was the golden shovel recipe! It didn’t occur to me that I had helped him 30 times! That was pretty cool :)

i got Judy in my campsite! she kinda scares me but is also cute at the same time. Shes's definitely plotting something all the time 😂

My turnip prices were really high today! I also planned out a large welcome sign that's going to be on the ground in front of the airport!

1. Paid off my final loan because:
2. CJ was there and:
3. I caught 3 GREAT WHITE SHARKS IN A ROW and a 4th 5 minutes later. Also alot of Dorados and a Saw shark for the first time.
4. Got the Water flooring which I can't WAIT to make--just need ONE MORE SUMMER SHELL DARNIT!!!

so far i've found two summer shells without looking too hard compared to the previous two days when i only found one each day after having combed the beach the entire day. i also caught a goliath beetle without trying to find it!

I got the giant trevally finally! And other rare new fish... But giant trevally! I am done looking! I am so glad...

Got Sherb in 8 or 9 tickets :D

I usually go into island hopping with an open mind for just fun roulette, and take whoever stands out to me within 10ish tickets, but he's been on my mind and I had a hopeful feeling about my most recent plot.

I already made a post about this, but I randomly got Raymond as a camper today! I know he doesn't have any special odds of showing up or anything, but it was still pretty mindblowing to see him in the tent.

My museum entrance finally looks lit after my ramp was built and the museum was successfully moved. I've been on a terraform slump for a while and I finally made it happen! Woo!

74B74643-16A6-4093-BB54-2C21C1F1BEF2.jpeg

found this baby while island hopping - i’ll have to rearrange my dream lineup a bit as i know i won’t be able to let him leave but it’s worth it c’:

Today I spent afew hours island hopping, I almost invited Stitches, Molly and Mitzi but decided to keep going and just found Fauna. Hadn’t had much interest in deers before but she’s adorable 🥰

Back