What's going to be your next gaming purchase?

MGS: Ground Zeroes once it goes on sale for cheaper than it is now. They'll inadvertently be a GOTY version of MGSV with Ground Zeroes bundled with it so I'm tempted to wait for that

Depends. My birthday in February is likely the next time I'm going to have money to throw around.

I'll either go for;
- a PS4
- Mario Galaxy 2, Skyward Sword, 3D world and Tropical Freeze.

I like buying games in bulk :3

I'm not sure, probably an amiibo, but purely video game wise I'm not sure, I'm considering the new Kirby game.

Hopefully I can buy Super Smash Bros Melee soon. That's the only smash game I have yet to play.

I'm splurging a bit and buying myself both a Vita and a Wii U. Both finally have enough games that I want to go for it. Also, because of the US dollar -> Japanese yen exchange rate, a new Japanese Vita is about $60 cheaper than a new US Vita, so I feel like I can afford it more.

Definitely Fantasy Life. It looks so fun and interesting!

Sadly, all the stores I've visited didn't have it. :(

If a miracle happens and I somehow get a Wii U, then definitely Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. Thanks, Justin, I'm still blaming you for this. <3

But for my 3DS, I'm not sure, really. I think I'd like to play Story of Seasons, but there has been no confirmation if it'll ever come to Europe. Maybe the new Pokemon, but other than that, there aren't really any games I plan on buying. But I'll be looking forward to what new games come out in 2015. :)

Back