What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think I pushed all of this work off for too long. I have a film analysis that I've not started, not even watched the film, and it's due in like 2 days. And a research paper due tomorrow. And I have a final exam I have to do sometime this weekend and turn in before next Saturday. But I also have to make time to study for 4 other finals. :lemon:

That one thing that's really not even important and now you're annoyed with me
Is this gonna last the whole week or what

You're actually so sad

i was supposed to study my japanese during break but i didn't. i'm going to be really surprised if i pass because i have a 59 and the passing grade is 65. and then theres finals in a few weeks so i really need to focus only on my japanese the rest of the school year even though i'm taking german next year

I really want this guy to like me back. This is my chance to move on and be a little happier.

Can't sleep and I'm so pissed - at least tell me if you can't or don't want to?? So much for "letting me know" lmao

i'm disappointed in myself for not drawing as much as i could have during break. on top of that, not even studying. i hate how much i procrastinate. time to cram in a few hours

I have a million different things I need to do (especially since it's my day off) but my brain is just like "...nah"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back