What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I wear boots I feel the same way. Don't worry about it too much. Try to pretend that your feet are non existent, specifically your toe... that helps for me.

I wish this would help me. XD I can already tell that when I get home and take these puppies off my feet are gunna be SWOL AF

I'm being told some things I disagree with and don't like.

Why does this site keep notifying me when I like a post??? I know I liked that post! I was there!

It does that for me too. It's really annoying. I know what I clicked like for, TBT. .-.

Last edited:
There are 7 kids in my family and yet my sister and I are the only ones pouring our money into our dogs life. I understand that 2 are in college and the other one is young but the rest are just selfish af. They don't have to help but it sure would be nice because $2,000+ is ridiculous!

"It's just a dog, you're wasting your money. It's just a dog, you're wasting your money."

Yea? Well I'm not the one who fed her pizza and fast food and other ****. Even after the vet told us not to feed her it, they continue to do so! ****ing idiots. Now she is diabetic and ofc I'm expected to put even more money into it along with my sister while they don't do jack **** about it!

My throat is dry! :x My nose is acting up! :x

Last edited:
That people who voted for Trump have gotten beat up for it. That's... just... :confused:

Aound 9 women have been attacked by trump supporters. =(
Two Trump supporters also pepper sprayed non violent protestors. =(
And this too: =(

Very sad times...Neither side are 100% victims.

Last edited:
The amount of time I spend on TBT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back