• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do they have to be such *******s to him on his Birthday? Why do they ALWAYS have to be such *******s! -_____-

I think I damaged my right ear by straining myself too much mentally!

I wish I can disable the following things:

Crashing bug
Lags when posting
Browser hijacking ads
Errors in connection

All of these have gotten irritating too much. But I can't disable problems that occur naturally.

I really want a avatar extension but I also want the animated one but they're both of expensive omg rip

I hope I never see a clown...come on people, clowns are supposed to be comic entertainers (in real life at least), not killers....

I have to do this call my teachers google number and say stuff in French for my French class tonight and Idk how to pronounce most of the words :T

dont you love it when you thought clowns were an USA-Only thing and we were safe by living next to USA but turns out its already in your city? *cries*

wait a minute this ****ers are here since 2013...oh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back