What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if I'll be able to trade with them today, will they even go on? Have they voided him already?! I need to go out but I don't want to miss them

Yeah agreed, and to think a game with such an unique premise ended up going for such a tired genre.

Yeah that kinda sucks, I play a lot of Japanese games and/or inspired by anime styles and a lot of releases of RPGmaker stuff or just things they do because boobs and people will buy them...

I hope we can solve this regardless of how it turns out in the end, I'm tired of this **** for ****'s sake

I heard that the whole Marina Joyce thing was a stunt and that makes me mad. I was worried about her and it makes me sad and mad that it was all for nothing.

Last edited:
I heard that the whole Marina Joyce thing was a stunt and that makes me mad. I was worried about her and it makes me sad and mad that it was all for nothing.

Sadly enough these things usually are and they mostly just want attention to get 'famous'

same i was worried sick. i couldn't sleep

Here's another way to get kicked out of Wal-mart. Eat all of the cheese.

Yeah, that game was a fun game.

Haha, true that would most certainly get you kicked out XD

Yes it was, most of the time it went really creative and I could spend hours just reading through that stuff laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back