What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tried sleeping without the help of medicine and it's already 5 am. Effffffff meeeeeee

no sp hits, bruh.

also my bern hurts because i had to pop it and dry it lol hope it stays now.

what to do with a bracelet which was a gift from a guy I don't like and asked me out
I did not want to accept it but he just gave it to my friend who forced me to take it
if I gift it to someone else or sell it would that make me a bad person ?_? I don't wanna wear it either

why is it so hot im actually dying it's like 25 degrees celsius ????? please stop this i want winter again

what to do with a bracelet which was a gift from a guy I don't like and asked me out
I did not want to accept it but he just gave it to my friend who forced me to take it
if I gift it to someone else or sell it would that make me a bad person ?_? I don't wanna wear it either

eeeh i think you'll be fine as long as he doesn't know about it. i don't think he expects to see you wear it since you rejected him so lol

it's been nearly three months now and I'm waiting on a art piece still. You said your tablet is broke but wtf is showing up in my feed?

i was going through my old posts and realised i never actually received art from at least 3 people on this site but i had already paid. pretty sure they're all unactive now though ugh ^

and im getting annoyed at everything now for some reason. a tiny little thing makes me mad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back