What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the Sanrio amiibo stuff seems hard to get no matter what; even purchasing the cards doesn't seem very plausible in the US...

The fact that the Sanrio amiibo stuff seems hard to get no matter what; even purchasing the cards doesn't seem very plausible in the US...
yo I know a seller on ebay that offers all the sanrio items for only $4 (not the actual cards though)

MY APPS ahh i gotta finish my questions soon

I know this is only temporary but I can't stand another day of it. All of those chat/counselor sessions take so long to begin. They aren't very helpful. I'm kind of scared to try calling.

Last edited:
??? i just got this sweatshirt and it just went through the wash and I have a tiny stain on it what

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no i made it worst hnnhghhm

Everything.
My dads having a heart operation in the middle of december so im bothered/worried about that.

My brother cant get off his fat arse and get a job, thats bothering me the most i know it really shouldnt. Im three years younger then him and have two jobs i just hope that when my dad gets out of hospital he pulls his finger out and helps out more.

Urg. Life. =(

i saw a kissing bug on my window, i sprayed it with perfume (it was the only thing i could find at the moment) and it flew away

My Friday plans are ruined!!!! RUINED I TELL YOU RUINEDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... I need help

- - - Post Merge - - -

And yet I have to do it alone because I can't get no help

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why???? Professors rules
Which I hate

MY GRADES OMG NO
Science: B (81.4)
Advanced English: C (79)
Advanced Math: C (71)
Social Studies: B (82.2)

In the advanced class I have to have a C or higher by the end of the quarter ;-; or else i go to the normal class, and no going back and forth

im paranoid as all hell right now, i saw a kissing bug on my window, luckily i scared it off but what if it comes back and finds its way inside. i dont want to die because of some stupid bug

I have a huge paper due... tomorrow .... and I have 10% of it done!

this is all my fault but I don't deserve thiiiiiis

this mood swing **** is getting old fast, and i'm not sure how much longer i can deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back