What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel so stupid talking about my "brain fog" because people always end up thinking I'm either crazy or making it up, yet it's so real to me...

dude where the heck did you go
really though, my insight questions are due soon and I'm embarrassed to have my advisor review them because they suck ;; also this essay and that last pop quiz will ruin my grade

HAPPY SINGLES DAY EVERYONE

Last edited:
Received my eighth warning today! Is eight bad for three years of posting? Only for post quality (a reaction GIF I posted in my political thread, to be specific), but still mad at myself for it.

Shout out to my biological statistics tutors for not marking my assignment from last week, but giving me another assignment this week on basically the same topic - so I have no idea what I did wrong, therefore I'm going to make all the same mistakes again this time!!!!

science project due on monday; haven't started ****

also im starting to like this kid again but he hates my guts

i thought we were friends, turns out he's purposely ignoring me for no apparent reason

i finished my secret santa art, i left to eat and closed it :c
for some reason it didn't ask to confirm about saving it
bye bye 4 hours of work

Someone finally made a workshop add-on that adds a Giratina model into GMod but it turns out it doesn't even have a way to pose the head, feet, wings, or anything else for that matter. :c

You're like 80, come on you should know that's not something you can say to someone...

"Why she looked wrong at me? Did i did something wrong? Did i acted weird? Is it because im bitting my nail? She got scared of me? What could mean her reaction?

This we're the thoughts i had.. In a store shop

In a ****ing. store. shop about someone i dont even know and probably this will be the last i see that employee...

What is wrong with me tbh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back