What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl in my class brought her friend and he sat in my seat during my Accounting II class. I was angry and just sat in the front that day. The next 4 classes he's still sitting in my seat! He's not even in our class! Seriously pisses me off since I've been sitting there for 8 weeks now. I was perfectly happy with that spot. Mad at the girl because she should know I sit there by now and mad at the guy for not going to his own class and taking my spot.

Last edited:
Everytime I look at the mirror is bothersome. Oh well, that's where reality goes.

From here on out I'm just going to keep my mouth shut at work. I'd rather be silent then make a damn fool out of myself everytime I try to speak. I try to connect with them. I really do. but for some reason I just CAN'T SPEAK PROPERLY ;(

I just want to cry and I can't because if my mom finds me she'll yell at me and call me stupid. I want to be held. Im an attention whore. That's all I ever have been and I wish it wasn't like that. I feel like giving up.

I STILL HAVE THE FLU!!!
Why me? Why me, God? WHYYY MEEEEE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I havI have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. e the Flu. I have the FlI have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. u. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I haveI have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. I have the Flu. the Flu. I have the Flu. Thank you for reading.

I have the Flu. :):):):)::):):(:(:(:(:(:):)

I woke up feeling awful tired, had 2 donuts for breakfast. I really dont know why I ate them first thing in the morning apart from becaude they're tasty!
Then 30mins later I was feeling dizzy (too much sugar in the morning perhaps?). And now Im really reaaly tired again, might be sugar crash?? What's wrong with me?! :c

ugh waking up too early and then being like half asleep for like 2 hours ugh.

also just tempted to give away all my tbt or something because no one is selling fr currency

The fact that I can't generate free in-game currency in a stupid mobile game without doing surveys. And surveys aren't available in third world countries like mine. UGH. Why does getting pixels have to cost real money?

the guy i used to like always looks at me like im some alien. i shouldn't care but i just don't like getting dirty looks from people

Last edited:
can you please stop spamming me with random pictures all the ****ing time or i'm gonna block you where i can ...

Trying to get my villagers to ping me for PWPs. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back