What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it so hard to find nice flower QRs to accent my paths. this is so stupid. :/

way to go dad so you want me to come tomorrow night hehe very funny.. esepcially when you dont call at all..

Yes, mom. I did great on my report card. Now can you please stop asking me stupid questions about it?

i got bones in my campsite. he's denied moving in over 15 times now.

gaegogi is for dinner tonight.

Bothered by the fact some DLC coming from companies are just pleasing themselves instead of the fans.
No, nobody ever asked for another horror guest character to be added into a fighting game unrelated to classical horror movies.

I can't get Hotline Bling out of my head, and it's driving me crazy.

boyfriend and ex communicating twice in the past 6 months

i feel weird about this but i don't know if i'm overreacting? help sigh i hate relationships

boyfriend and ex communicating twice in the past 6 months

i feel weird about this but i don't know if i'm overreacting? help sigh i hate relationships

eh I'd be upset too. if you need someone I am here (◡‿◡✿)
vm meee!

Last edited:
can i just not have a headache, that would be so lit. i have to get up early for an appointment and i can't sleep because of this bs

Stupid video editors, I need to find a good one for cheap/free so I don't have to make a freaking half an hour video... stupid! Also it's my Friday, but I have things to do each day so that kind of sucks, its not fun stuff either, well most of it isn't. We have to go to town just to pick up a fire place and my mom is dragging me and boytoy along because she can't lift it by herself, but like, they have people at the stores to load the thing for you, and we would be home to help her unload it, but its just gunna be boring to go do that instead of having time together... and I'm too broke to be able to go buy anything but I wish we could stop at the store or something to get something for my Aunt and Cousins since we don't have any good stores like that where I live. =[ But mom picked like the time when we're all broke to go to town so it sucks. On top of that my sister was trying to convince her to wait till Sunday so me and her and mom could all go for a girls day but she wouldn't because we're going to get a tree on Sunday. That is going to be the only fun part, we're going to go find and chop down our own Christmas tree and we're hoping to get like a 10 footer which is rad, even though it will be hard af to decorate to top. XD ALSO my boots are rubbing me all wrong cause I wore short socks and I haven't worn them in yet so they're still stiff and rubby =[

I wanted to play Tera but after hours of downloading and getting it to 85% my Steam download reset and there was no way of fixing it... I want to download it again but I'm lazy and put off by the fact that I got bored of the game like twice at lvl 50 since I didn't meet anyone and had no idea what to do in the game, and the quests are kinda boring haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back