• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went back home, but I was locked out. The only way in had this crappy kevo lock, and my phone won't open the lock. Only a family relative can open the kevo lock, which they are not home.

damn, get regular lock with keys dude.. i dont trust these modern new things

ISIS. I'm holidaying in egypt next month and I'm a bit worried, since there was a terrorist attack on france and tunisia, which isn't too far from Egypt..

My stomach is so unhappy with me today and I'm not sure what I ate to make it this way. Hopefully it will calm down soon :/

javing a dump all the time but i need the caf lol

also dad do you really have to call about putting my name on the gift

like yea she would totally mind that smh >>

there's this uneasy, questioning feeling that im experiencing and it's making me feel like im gonna die tbh

just saw some photos of my old best friend on facebook..
is it bad that im slightly jealous of how popular she now is ;_;

parties and going out with friends, and im just here on bell tree drawing my life away
oh well~~
I actually felt the same as you a few years ago, my old friend who I used to talk with a lot (and know since kindergarten) stopped talking to me in 7th grade, and for some reason she got really popular and started hanging out with the new friends she made, while ignoring me the whole time. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I understand how you feel :eek:

ISIS. I'm holidaying in egypt next month and I'm a bit worried, since there was a terrorist attack on france and tunisia, which isn't too far from Egypt..

Eeeeeep!!! Stay safe *hug*

My boyfriend's mum whinging about him having the fan on........yes love we'll both get heat stroke just for you! :B.

- - - Post Merge - - -

FOUND TO LOST DOGS AHHHHHH WHAT DO i DO WITH THEMMMM

Could get in touch with the local animal shelter for advice or if you have an organisation like we do here in the UK called RSPCA :).

Last edited:
Eeeeeep!!! Stay safe *hug*

My boyfriend's mum whinging about him having the fan on........yes love we'll both get heat stroke just for you! :B.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could get in touch with the local animal shelter for advice or if you have an organisation like we do here in the UK called RSPCA :).

Our shelter is closed Mondays

I want to open a test signature shop and make a signature for the first three people for free, but making the form is going to be boring.

i have summer homework to do and i feel like the last few weeks haven't even been a part of summer. soon school will start before i know it :(

I actually felt the same as you a few years ago, my old friend who I used to talk with a lot (and know since kindergarten) stopped talking to me in 7th grade, and for some reason she got really popular and started hanging out with the new friends she made, while ignoring me the whole time. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I understand how you feel :eek:

that explains my situation exactly!!
but she moved to a private highschool near mine, and we haven't seen each other in ages.. mainly because now she is so popular, i don't think she'll be the same like she was before : -;

though i guess their was something in the start that made us close friends and i guess it can happen again :eek:
thinking back when we were in primary, we'd think of being friends in the future, and our kids would become best friends and our houses would be right next to each others..

- - - Post Merge - - -

blargh my mum is annoying.
she is a voluntary sales person for her friends beauty & health company, and she tries to sell the products to our relatives
today my great uncle didn't want to buy it because he is a skeptical and he is not gulliable (apparently quote from my mum 'if you take it you can live to 150!!" yeah right) and he was like "BS". Then she was talking to my aunt on the phone about him, and was like "blah..... yeah if he dies in a few years, its his fault for not buying the product" UM MUM THIS GREAT UNCLE IS LIKE 70, of course there is a chance of death within the next few years sadly..
then she slightly threatened my aunt to buy it, saying "SIS ARE YOU SERIOUS IT WORKS, if you weren't my sister i would kick you"

and im like.. wow. did this medicine make you 5008x violent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back