What Would You Do If You Had Ebola?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
...exactly.

No offense to Ebola victims, just a hypothetical question.

Also, if you want to avoid this controversial issue, how about, "what if you were a zombie in a post-apocalyptic world, and you could control your actions, but not your strong desire for human flesh?" :rolleyes:

EDIT: Ok, since I evidently "have no respect or decency," please rest in peace, strong Ebola victims, researchers, and doctors fighting to save others. (Not that I would not have said that without someone telling me so...) I was really hoping to find intriguing ideas and whatnot, but unfortunately there are people out there who misinterpret. I apologize for the inconvenience, if I was of any. :eek:

Last edited:
...get help? I guess..? What kind of thread is this

Not sure this is veyry respectful for people who do have Ebola,or atleast some of the people who comment in it will make it non respectful..

Last edited:
um ? go to the hospital immediately , duh ? idk , seems pretty rude to people who has ebola ?

This isn't what I come to this forum for, it's the type of discussion (even if it were serious and respectful) I come to these forums to get away from.

Get some respect and decency.

(reported to request thread lock)

Last edited:
Let it takes it course on me... But I wouldn't like the fact that national attention would be all over me during that process.

Uhhh go to the doctor. Wouldn't want to infect other people, and that's probably my best chance of survival. If I were a zombie, I'd probably give in to the desire to eat humans. Zombies are people too

Umm if I had Ebola I'd go get treatment... There's nothing else you can really do since they'll quarantine you so you can't use the "do whatever you want whilst you still can" approach because you can't do anything.

Seeing that the chances of getting Ebola is minimal in developed countries and the survival rate is higher than then death rate.... Why worry about questions like this? If I was, hypothetically, brave enough or had the qualifications to go into one of the affected nations to help the sick and ended up getting sick myself, I would do what any normal person would do and seek medical treatment. Ebola is not a death sentence if you seek treatment.

joke about it just like if i dont have ebola. being sad may not change your fate. rip

such a dumb question like what else do you expect people to say apart from go to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back