• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what tv shows are y'all watching??

ive tried to watch & enjoy shows but they just get booring... i'm not really a tv person

We Bare Bears. Too bad CN has to show stupid movies and Teen Titans Go all the freaking time.

am not folloowing it but sat w my sister when she watched some of Skam. it's in norweigan and i cant take it seriously because norweigan sounds ridiculous and they sound happy and like old ladies whenever theyre talking so even when theyre fighting or being like Orten Jao it's all . really ridiculous ...

Oh my god, so true!! We Bare Bears is one of the rare good shows on CN that I enjoy! Teen Titans Go is so boring, the original is way better.

Friends, The X-Files, Supernatural (new episode almost every week), and Pokemon XY&Z.

Adventure Time since it may or may not be back now, Designated Survivor, Agents of SHIELD, NCIS, NCIS: New Orleans, and The Blacklist are the currently airing shows I'm keeping up with mostly. I think Shield and Designated are my favorites so far, as the Blacklist I'll probably drop and well NCIS has been pretty samey for a while.

The Walking Dead. And Family Guy every night. ◠‿◠
I also watched Breaking Bad. I still like to re-watch it every now and then.

when i'm bored i watch mystery diners usually with friends at 11pm because it's funny

I've been watching a lot of Flip or Flop, Property Brothers, and Fixer Upper - my stepmom got me into those - and other shows like The Royals.

I just bought Sabrina the Teenage Witch on DVD and I've been binging it. I missed it a lot.

Watching Chuck and Narcos lately. Also I've been trying to get back into anime but whatever I start watching seems lame lol

Last edited:
miraculous ladybug, curse of oak island, the middle, and flip or flop (i'm heartbroken over the breakup :()

I've been watching a lot of Flip or Flop, Property Brothers, and Fixer Upper - my stepmom got me into those - and other shows like The Royals.

omg fixer uppers is my jam - chip and jo are my otp and my dream is to live on a farm like them with lots of animals
they're so cute together!!

but atm i am watching smallville

umm I sometimes show up to watch sopranos w/ my family which is pretty ok but not my thing
we've been watching seinfeld all together and so far The Junior Mint is definitely the best

Steven Universe when it's not on hiatus ;u;
I also like Yuri on ice :3

miraculous ladybug, curse of oak island, the middle, and flip or flop (i'm heartbroken over the breakup :()

Omg they broke up? I had a feeling they didn't get along off the show. Tarek hooked up with the nanny? What a mess. I feel bad for their kids! :(

I watch HGTV, especially with my favorites being Property Brothers and House Hunters. I'll occasionally watch Love It or List It and Flip or Flop. I used to watch Fixer Upper but that got ruined for me after finding out they don't feature any gay couples and they belong to an evangelical church whose pastor supports gay conversion therapy. Just nope.

I also watch shows on the CW like The Flash, Jane the Virgin (my favorite show <3), Legends of Tomorrow, and Reign. I also like Miraculous Ladybug. I may watch Narcos and The Royals next. :)

Back