• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway What to you want this Holiday Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I drop off the items now?

yep now is good! can you add this fc? 1435-7415-4847 it's for my sister so i'm using her ds, her mayor is M?lissa from Rosewood :)
edit: do you happen to have 2 poogies? and by any chance a pic of Pascal?

Last edited:
yep now is good! can you add this fc? 1435-7415-4847 it's for my sister so i'm using her ds, her mayor is M?lissa from Rosewood :)
edit: do you happen to have 2 poogies? and by any chance a pic of Pascal?

I’m on my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have many paintings/statues because i'll happily take any!

I have them all. Would you like any specific ones?

thank you SO MUCH for the items omg you are a great help and amazingly fast!! my sister now has every item she needed :')
i sent a tip to thank you!

I’m on my way

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have them all. Would you like any specific ones?
These are the ones i dont have so any of them would be great!
Basic painting, famous, perfect, amazing, nice, moving, common, flowery, warm, jolly, fine, scary, neutral, worthy, calm, serene, wild, beautiful statue, "Gallant Statue", robust statue, great statue, mystic statue, ancient statue, motherly statue

These are the ones i dont have so any of them would be great!
Basic painting, famous, perfect, amazing, nice, moving, common, flowery, warm, jolly, fine, scary, neutral, worthy, calm, serene, wild, beautiful statue, "Gallant Statue", robust statue, great statue, mystic statue, ancient statue, motherly statue

Are you available now?

Hi, could I have one of each wetsuit and a standing sink? I’m sorry if that’s a lot.

I’m going to be on the road for the next 3-4 hours so take your time :)

FC in the sidebar and my town is Dogville. Could you deliver?

Thanks!

Hi, could I get the sheik mask,24 hour shop sign and the 24 hour shop model please.

Hi, could I have one of each wetsuit and a standing sink? I’m sorry if that’s a lot.

I’m going to be on the road for the next 3-4 hours so take your time :)

FC in the sidebar and my town is Dogville. Could you deliver?

Thanks!

Sure, are you available now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I get the sheik mask,24 hour shop sign and the 24 hour shop model please.

Are you free now?

I'll be 5 minutes i'm waiting on someone coming over to pick up an order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back