What to do with orderable seasonal furniture series?

Le Ham

now please I will accept the money-payment
Bells
Island
Espera
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
I have the Spooky series in my mayor's house, the Harvest in my 2F museum, and currently collecting Jingle series. Should I keep them to sell to other people around springtime, or should I just sell it all now to Re-Tail? It's taking up space in town, where I want to put in more stuff, and I don't want to put it in my inventory because it just takes up so much usable space there too :p

Just do whatever you want to do?

But that's just it. I don't know what I want to do. Either it's space and a little money now or a lot more money later with the temporary lack of space.

Last edited:
Make a mule character and store the items with them or you could use the post office/letters to store the items.

Make a mule character and store the items with them or you could use the post office/letters to store the items.

Oh, sweet, naive, Rendra...you don't understand we hoarders, do you? :p

I'm a born packrat. Mules and even the Museum Rooms aren't enough... Yeah...I am THAT pathetic! :)

But that's just it. I don't know what I want to do. Either it's space and a little money now or a lot more money later with the temporary lack of space.
Dang....
Maybe you should just go through all of your stuff and really think about what you will use later.
Will you ever use that furniture? How long will it be before you use it?

I always sell it. I never use it anyway, and if I want to later I can just order it again. I never sell unorderable furniture though! I recently made a mule character just for holding all my stuff :p

I sold all of my harvest and spooky, if that helps you decide.... I figured if I ever get into the holiday spirit I can just order it.

Okay, thanks! I just buy the series for profitable reasons. I figured that I could sell some stuff to those who'll get Newleaf over Christmas for cheap. Besides the Spooky, I don't actually care about the series unless other people want them.

I think I'll be giving away some Spooky Stuff soon. And maybe Harvest, too. :) I got WAAAY too into the Halloween thing... :)

Back