What Species Should be Added Next Game?

I would like alpacas in my town. A non special villager alpaca would be nice.

I think they should make fox and raccoon villagers. I mean they already exist. why not just make villagers?

i saw this post on reddit where someone designed bat villagers and now i’d love to see bats being added to the series! ;u;

Oh my gosh owls for sure, Celestes design is absolutely beautiful but also meerkats (they are so damn cute I was so lucky to be able to feed 2 at the zoo the other day and it’s the first time my little boy has been to the zoo and it was just ahhh good memories🥰)... maybe like actual pandas but make them cute?

also can we take a second and just imagine SLOTH villagers, hanging from the trees🤣 god I love expressing my imagination.

More owls are definitely needed in the series. Foxes would be a great addition. It’s kinda weird considering animal crossing creators are obviously drawing on Japanese mythology for the tanuki & leaf transformation element but somehow avoid introducing foxes in the game. Or did I forget?! What else. Hmm. Hyenas would be fun. I can’t wait to hear their catchphrases & cackling.

I would love to see seals added to the game.
You could have the larger bull and cows (adults) and the pups.
Similar to how there are already bear's and cubs in the game.

I'm going to sound nuts but I really want Bat villagers! I just imagine a super adorable suave dracula bat, a super cute peppy lolita bat... the possibilities are endless!

Like everyone else is saying: bats and owls. These villagers could also be nocturnal and can only come out at night (like Blathers). I would also like to see snakes, seals, and turtles (having snapping turtles roam free in NH gives me hope)

Guinea pigs!! I wanna see what an AC guinea pig would look like, hopefully super fluffy and round looking

I think this is kind of hard since they already have quite a lot of species, but I'm sure there's still some good ones.
I was picking my avatar when I thought "they should really add bats as a villager species". Definitely have ones with cranky and uchi personalities since they stay up the latest.
I think they should make a Toucan villager. They could just make it an eagle with a longer beak. Sort of what they did with Flora the flamingo.
Also, I wonder if crab villagers could work. I mean, they did it with octopuses but I don't know if you could make one without it looking like some horrible abomination.

I would love to see bats, turtles, salamanders, furrets and sloths.

Oddly enough, we don't have a single bug villager. It would be cool to see some bug types come in!

It seems they don't like to make villagers based on "special" characters like Otters, Foxes, Racoons etc however, Isabelle is a dog type villager and we have dog villagers so I don't know 🤔

Back