• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us ~~now~~ for a super special secret staff stream! Don't h8, spect8!

What Species Should be Added Next Game?

MapleSilver

Frost Egg Collector
Bells
Switch
0436-6117-9609
Turquoise Squid Easter Egg
Red Pikmin Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Pink Hybrid Lily
Purple Violet
White Pansy
Frost Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
I think this is kind of hard since they already have quite a lot of species, but I'm sure there's still some good ones.
I was picking my avatar when I thought "they should really add bats as a villager species". Definitely have ones with cranky and uchi personalities since they stay up the latest.
I think they should make a Toucan villager. They could just make it an eagle with a longer beak. Sort of what they did with Flora the flamingo.
Also, I wonder if crab villagers could work. I mean, they did it with octopuses but I don't know if you could make one without it looking like some horrible abomination.

Bats, Snakes, (still bipeds obv) and maybe make some non-special character Turtles, Porcupines, and Peacocks.

Thinking about it, it's kind of a shame that a lot of species are set aside for one-of-a-kind special characters. They should really do something with those species.

Last edited:
Bats, Snakes, (still bipeds obv) and maybe make some non-special character Turtles, Porcupines, and Peacocks.

Thinking about it, it's kind of a shame that a lot of species are set aside for one-of-a-kind special characters. They should really do something with those species.

I agree about the special characters. I would love to have a walrus villager for my arctic town but stupid Wendell already has that taken.

Yes to a shark.
NO to a nerdy one! ^_^
But... I want a nerdy shark too? I mean, I really like the idea of a nerdy shark to be honest. Besides
that, it's not like that there can't be both a cranky and a nerdy shark. Also it would be just boring if
every shark would be the same, so having a variety of sharks would be nice.

But... I want a nerdy shark too? I mean, I really like the idea of a nerdy shark to be honest. Besides
that, it's not like that there can't be both a cranky and a nerdy shark. Also it would be just boring if

Exactly! Could have a peppy shark too that would be pink. Etc.

I don't mind what kind of shark it is, as long as it's well designed.

Cranky, nerdy, cool.
I don't mind.

I adore sharks. ^_^

Back