• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Season/Weather/Time of Day do you have or want in your Dream Town?

Rio_

DIIIIIIINNNNEEEERRRROOOOOO
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
I'm really curious about what type of setting people like to have when creating their dream address :)

For me, both of my towns are far from finished, so I haven't chosen yet but I'm thinking...

Main town- November, because the super red trees look so beautiful *__*

Second town- I kind of want a rainy day so my Mayor can wear a cute raincoat and boats ^^ And to have my villagers walking around with their umbrellas <3 I'll probably set it in spring too, so I can have azaleas in bloom.

not sure about the time of day, but probably at a time when there's still daylight and with a song I really like!

Let me know your preferences! :D

April 7th, 1 a.m.

It is the season of Cherry Blossoms, and there are leaves falling from the sky!
1 a.m. has the most amazing music, It makes you very happy~

I love when the cherry blossoms fall <3 and combined with the 1am music... so wonderful!! >3<

April 10th 7 pm or 2 am. I really like the sky at 7, but I really like the 2 am music!

I love when the cherry blossoms fall <3 and combined with the 1am music... so wonderful!! >3<

This was exactly the scene I was planning for my first dream town update. Many people combine cherry blossoms with 5 or 6 pm because of the sunset, but 1am is so beautiful, I just have to!

Early fall has really nice colours! As for time of day, 5-6 pm is really nice, I just love the sunsets ^^

I really like November~ I'm really interested in doing an anime-esque town and I don't think I've seen that part of the year be done. Then again, anime towns are not easy to make amazing.

I like to set mine in the early morning. The sky just seems so much brighter first thing in the morning.

Summer, 4:30 PM.

I like the color of the sky around that time and the evening cicadas are really nice to hear.

I still can't decide between mid-late October or early-mid November. As for a time, I'm also kind of undecided. I really like the sky at 7PM and the music is my favorite as well, but I also have thought of doing a later time, like maybe 1 or 2AM.

Raining in either April or May. I haven't really decided on a time, maybe in the morning or early afternoon.

In my first town of piekno, I think I either want to have it during the day in fall (when all the leaves are red)
or just have one of the orange sunsets in the summer.
If I do the fall one, i might change my pathway to match it better, since its more of a spring path

I don't have a dream address yet, but when I get one I'd like it to be around spring/summer at 5 PM. The sky looks so nice around then.

I love winter and night time so yeah. I'll upload mine in December for the Winter Solstice.

Back