• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What music do you like bands etc.

Mercedes

I’m way ahead of you
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Spring Shamrock
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Pink Hybrid Lily
ど
Chocolate Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Apple (Fruit)
I like rap, pop, dub step and a bit of rock,
I really love creature feature, imo it's like the best band ever ;0;

I like rock, electronic, dark cabaret, classical, metal symphonic, some dubstep (not all :p)
My favorite artist are the Three days grace, Voltaire, Nightwish, Linkin Park.

Last edited:
I like listening to purity ring and birdy. Sometimes when I'm in a good mood I'll listen to some EDM.
Then on the other hand I listen to piano covers/music box/ or compositions by Joe Hisaishi.

Ohh cool, I love Izzy Azalea. He music is pretty graphic but he her voice is lovely.

I like listening to purity ring and birdy. Sometimes when I'm in a good mood I'll listen to some EDM.
Then on the other hand I listen to piano covers/music box/ or compositions by Joe Hisaishi.
Purity Ring is good, some EDM is good, piano music and Joe Hisaishi compositions are good.
Nice choices.

Pop punk and hardcore music is rad and has been in my life since forever. No matter how far I go "back to my roots", pop punk and hardcore will always be the genre I am most comfortable with ya know.

Almost every sub genre of metal and rock, very little rap, jpop, VKei OVkei, and techno.

THE JOHNAS BROTHERS EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY GET THEIR OWN GENRE

My music taste has been described as 'Dad-rock' just because I love classic rock, but I love me some musical theatre tunes too. I'll listen to anything that's not too dreary. My music taste is just embarrassing though so.

At the moment, i'm liking Airbourne.

THE JOHNAS BROTHERS EEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THEY ARE SO GOOD THEY GET THEIR OWN GENRE
They are not real singers. Just a marking thing for Disney Kids there's days like 2 chainz B3

Last edited:
Not going to exactly say what I like but I tend to stray from popular music and vocal music.

My music taste has been described as 'Dad-rock' just because I love classic rock, but I love me some musical theatre tunes too. I'll listen to anything that's not too dreary. My music taste is just embarrassing though so.

At the moment, i'm liking Airbourne.

Ah I am not a fan of classic rock ;-; but that's good, have your tastes! And I might look it up ^-^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not going to exactly say what I like but I tend to stray from popular music and vocal music.

Ok :3

Back