• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon What level are you in Pokemon Go?

What level are you in Pokemon GO?

• I don't play Pokemon GO

Votes: 10 10.4%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 3 3.1%

Votes: 1 1.0%

Votes: 5 5.2%

Votes: 6 6.3%

Votes: 7 7.3%

Votes: 4 4.2%

Votes: 7 7.3%

Votes: 9 9.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 20 or more

Votes: 8 8.3%

• Total voters
Finally hit level 20. Leveling has slowed down a lot at this point (need 25,000 exp to hit level 21). But the wild pokemon are much stronger than before. Have caught several 500+ cp base level pokemon in the wild.

2 hours played so far = almost level 5 :'D

at 15, but almost at 16 - I'll probably hit 16 tomorrow and I've noticed that rarer ones are starting to pop up for me

Currently level 23 x'D Slowly sobbing at how much EXP I need per level now ahaha!

I FINALLY HIT 20! It was my goal to get it by the weekend, so I'm super happy :D

I'm cooling at Lv. 20. I was hyped to get to 20 for the longest, but these Ultra Balls aren't really doing me any favors lol. I'm glad I got some neat items in Lures, Incubators, and Lucky Eggs though.

9 I think. I honestly don't play it that much. It's hard to find stops and gyms plus granted it is a neat idea but I just don't find it super exciting that the hype makes it out to be.

I much prefer spending my time playing the real main games of the series they play so much better, have great stories and characters that Go completely lacks.

Pokemon Go is a great idea but it's just not really for me. I may mess with it every once and awhile when I'm out but otherwise I can't really be bothered.

Back