• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

I play on this one:
ac3ds.jpg

Last edited:
Pink and white 3DSxl with Little Mermaid and Minnie Mouse puffy stickers on the top (along with little flat-back pearls, these tiny Hello Kitty stickers, both circular and heart-shaped red and pink flat-back jewels.....) and Lisa Frank stickers framing the top screen... There's also a tiny bit of glitter (you don't see it much unless you put it under light)... And I've got like 6 keychains attached to it... Yeah, it's super girly and over-done, but I love it that way. :3

Does anyone else use those new themes? I typically use that purple one with the stars.

Original blue 3DS XL with (in the order I play them); AC:NL, Siesta Fiesta, Rage of the Gladiator, Resident Evil Revelations, Airport Hero Hawaii, Gunman Clive, StarFox, et. al.

Animal Crossing New Leaf edition 3DS XL (I might have bought it just for ACNL ^^;))

Last edited:
Back