• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What kind and what color of 3DS are you playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on?

On my poptart 3dsxl (the acnl special edition one)....i brought the cartridge and 3dsxl SE ...so i have 2 towns (double the fun lol). Now and again i'll pop on my black and red 3ds xl, if i want to transfer stuff from town to town :cool:.

I. Like. Purple but they didn't have purple .i didn't want black so I took the blue one.i. Love playing animal crossing new leaf I. Like it a lot.can we be friends in our game I want friends in my game . Here is my code0061-0514-4411 my town is Kokomo my name is vonda can you give me your code name of your town

White 3DS XL, I wanted the white/pink but I live in the UK and really don't like the pink we got instead :(

Blue 3ds xl I live in the United States I don't like pink either. Here is my friend code if you want it.0061-0514-4411 my town is called Kokomo my name is vonda thank you

I am playing it on the Animal Crossing new leaf bundle XL so I have the game as a digital download.

I have a lovely pink and white DS XL. The pink is so light and pretty, and it's super cute. I was going to get the poptart DS XL for ACNL, but I decided that I would rather have an actual physical copy of the game, and the normal DSXLs were on sale for like $170.

Blue/black 3DS XL. I did grumble when the pink one came out as I love the brightness of it, but I always buy decals for mine anyway so only see a small bit of the colour!
My decals at the moment are sea turtles on outside, and cake sprinkles on the inside.

Black 3dS XL.

It wasn't even really on purpose! I just finally broke down because I wanted to play ACNL, and bought one the week it was released, which is great, because I'm an old fart comparatively (23 seems old, at least among the random tumblr folks I wifi with) and didn't really like the pink/red/blue/pikachu, since I can hardly deal with playing in public as it is.

Back