What is your most disgusting experience in your town?

I hate stepping on the roaches. The squishing noise and their little spirits make me feel bad for doing it. I don't time travel anymore so I won't get roaches.

OMG? FOR REAL?!!Luckily I always kept my town beautiful ordinance up so when I TT out villagers I still don't see them..ew!! Now disgusting ... can imagine...

Omg, that noise when those beetles on the island get scared and fly away... UGH O.O

Sometimes I accidentally walk too fast, or too near, and it fly away == this give me a small shock == I never do bug hunting with earphone LOL

The only time I've felt gross playing the game is when I was testing the un-localized Japanese version and the things Kapp'n would say to my female character were downright disgusting. We're talking about sneaking kisses (it's okay I won't tell me wife arr ar ar) or singing entire songs about how he'd lurk in women's windows and watch them undress! How is this okay, Japan?!

Last edited:
...brb ordering Japanese version

I can't really sympathize with any of these. I love bugs and I've got a pet scorpion in the game (it lives in my mad science lab next to the electric chair... can't wait for summer so I can add a tarantula). Nothing in ACNL has disgusted me yet, well unless you count Leila's prices...

Last edited:
The only time I've felt gross playing the game is when I was testing the un-localized Japanese version and the things Kapp'n would say to my female character were downright disgusting. We're talking about sneaking kisses (it's okay I won't tell me wife arr ar ar) or singing entire songs about how he'd lurk in women's windows and watch them undress! How is this okay, Japan?!

Ewwww omg!!!! I afraid I couldn't look at Kapp'n the same way it is anymore....urgh...

- - - Post Merge - - -

...brb ordering Japanese version

I can't really sympathize with any of these. I love bugs and I've got a pet scorpion in the game (it lives in my mad science lab next to the electric chair... can't wait for summer so I can add a tarantula). Nothing in ACNL has disgusted me yet, well unless you count Leila's prices...

Hahaha!!!! You really made my day!

That is... disturbing. O.O

The oak silk moth scared the poop out of me!! The first time I caught a giant isopod I practically screamed just guhutgfhguhuguhf they're SO disgusting.

And I didn't know roaches appeared! Thank God I changed my ordiance to Beautiful...

this is going to sound really pathetic, but euuguughgh i hate the squelching sound walking/running on the snow makes!! it just sounds so off and strange and ahhh it's worse when it's actually snowing because the music's quieter and it's more apparent B(

The oak silk moth scared the poop out of me!! The first time I caught a giant isopod I practically screamed just guhutgfhguhuguhf they're SO disgusting.

And I didn't know roaches appeared! Thank God I changed my ordiance to Beautiful...
Omg, the giant isopod.
DISGUSTING X.X

I went super shivery after seeing a tarantula, I couldn't play it that night (*_*)

Luna because she is always changing my dream address -_- Creepy tapir...

I heard that some insect will chase you down...URGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has to be the house centipede. That thing is gross in game and in real life and just thinking about those legs squirming makes me itch all over and get paranoid.

I guess I had made the most disgusting thread out here that would basically freaks whoever read the whole thing LOLL!!

Has to be the house centipede. That thing is gross in game and in real life and just thinking about those legs squirming makes me itch all over and get paranoid.

Housecentipede.jpg
housecentipede.jpg

T__________T

When MARSHAL WALTZED IN EWWWWW

Jk. He's in a good home :)

But I absolutely wanted Cookie out once. >.<

Back