• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your mayor's name?

In my main town, my mayor's name is my name, Tash (short for Natasha).
In my second town my mayor's name is Vanessa. When I was in high school it was the alias that I used to go by with my friends. They always said I looked like a Vanessa and I quite like the name.

Heaven-Diana (my real name)
Rosedawn-Willow (pretty name I thought up randomly)
Moonview-Serafina (based off a character in a book)
Startown-Sara (first thing that popped in my head)

I'm just wondering, if serafina based off beautiful creatures?

Nice and simple - my real name, Beatriz.
If you're still considering using Lexi as your Mayor's name go for it! I think it's quite fitting for a town like that!

My mayor's name is Lilly, because I named my town Beyond after a song we sang in choir and my nickname in choir (for a year, at least) was Lilly.

I think Lexi is a really nice name! c:

Thanks everyone. My real name is actually Alexa but I go as Lexi to a lot of my friends and family!

I always go by my "gamer" name I guess. I'm not sure what else to call it, but whenever I play games I call myself Ghost. o-o;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooooh~ I love all of these ^^

For my main, horror-themed town, I used my name: Angela. I don't generally like using my own name for video games, but I figured I may as well. The villagers either call me that or Angie as a nickname.

The mayor of my bird town is named Oliver, after a character from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Finally, the characters from my third, random town for extra dream villagers are named after characters from a different game. The mayor is named Lilly.

Last edited:
My mayor's name is Aurora. I'm going for a fairy tale theme town and I think Aurora is one of the prettiest princess names. I know there's a villager named Aurora too but not much I can do about that. :c

I named my Mayor Frisk After Undertale, I Really loved That game. So I'm doing a Undertale Themed town to match with the name I picked.

My mayor's name is Clouds! It's like a nickname for the name Claudia. Even though my name isn't Claudia, it's actually Callie! XD I'm just not very fond of my real name.

My mayor's name is Squiffy. I didn't particularly want to use my real name and it's an inside joke.

Same as my username. I actually used it for the first time when playing Wild World :O

My mayor's name is Allison (my real name). However, if I were to get another character, I would choose a made-up one!

Since I just recently settled on a map for my newest town, I went with an old standby for a character and town name: Ti'ana of D'ni. High five to anyone who actually gets the reference.

Back