What is your favourite video game console?

My favorite is probably my 360, I had so many games for it (70+) and I loved coming home from school and playing online with my friends. My Xbox One I love also, but I don't ever play with my friends on it sadly. Then it's my 3DS. I have some games for it, but I mainly just play AC and Smash Bros.

My 3DS :) but I also adore the original Xbox

Last edited:
As much as I love my 3DS, I had far more games on my DS lite that I really enjoyed playing. So that would be my favourite console followed by my PS2 for sentimental reasons.

Oh man, I Grew up with playstation so I'll always love my ps4 but I cannot pick between my 3DS or my PS4 as I love playing on them too much :)

Sad as it is, 3DS because I'm a+ Pok?mon trash when it comes to the main series. Even though these ones suck garbage.. they are the current gen so what can I do.

jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png
jDLGt6V.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

But seriously if yall don't know what my favorite video game console is then I'm ashamed of yall
jDLGt6V.png

Pretty partial to my switch rn haha, though I'm also a fan of N64, gamecube, and ds :)

i'm pretty much trash for visual novels so i really love my ps vita (and the screen resolution is beautiful). but of course i love my ds too. it was my first handheld console as an ~adult~ and i've put countless hours into it. getting a vita and going back to the ds screen can be kind of painful, but it's still a gem.

if i had more money and interest in the games out for the ps4, i could see myself really liking it as well, but i think i'm mostly a handheld console kind of gal.

Back