• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is your favourite K.K. song in Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

NinelivesBobcat

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I know this might've been done before so this might get locked or deleted, but what is your favourite K.K. song in Animal Crossing: New Leaf? Right now, I'd probably say it's K.K. House since it reminds me of Gran Turismo Concept 2002 Tokyo Geneva for some reason (are we even allowed to mention games that aren't Animal Crossing or owned by Nintendo/on a Nintendo console?) and that brings back a lot of memories. :cool:

Though it might sometimes be K.K. Ragtime due to my biased opinion on Bob and that song plays at his house. It can also be K.K. Bossa due to the fact that it was in the movie and is overall a nice song, Forest Life because it has the GCN/N64 theme and K.K. Swing since it sounds like something from e-Radio in Road Trip Adventure which I have a lot of nostalgia for and also has a bit of the GCN/N64 theme (though only in the live version). :p

Last edited:
Steep Hill is by far my favorite. Especially the music box version!

I forgot to mention that it doesn't have to just be the aircheck version. It can also be the live version or the music box version as well.

*whispers* stale cupcakes.

I absolutely love stale cupcakes, it's so sweet and gentle, it just makes my whole house feel so calm!
I like a lot of the songs in here though~ Forest life makes me think of the game cube animal crossing a lot, and marine song is fun and makes me think of Kappn'. I have to go back through my songs one of these days!

I think Agent K.K. might be my favourite aircheck, while K.K. Western is my favourite song to listen to live. During December I like to change the music in my lounge room to Mr. K.K. because it sounds so festive! It helps put me in the Christmas mood.

I replied back in 2013 but I think my tastes changed a bit after all
my favorites at moment are
live version of kk synth (why we can't have the live versions in our stereo too?)
disc version
steep hill reminds me of someone inner struggle in the past ( don't know how to say it as something between early 70s) yes ok I'm weird
comrade kk because also this feel kinda weird I have a soft spot for the artwork cover and... a feling that the original wasn't meant to be a soviet reference but something else... (but perhaps I'm wrong? uh... don't know ^^'')
kk bossa it's the theme of my mayor master room I find it elegant snd classsy
then stale cupckase I have it in my "nostalgic room" I love listening it in the evening
forgot to mention kk lament I really like it but I'm not a fan of the arrangment sound
as for the music box kk africa it's just great but I like all the music box vesions

Last edited:
K.K Sonata is the only song I can remember off the top of my head. There are others that I love, but I'm too lazy to search my music player for them, lol

My favorite is definitely K.K. Lullaby. It's so soft and sweet to listen to. I think I especially like it in the music box because it has the perfect quality for that.

Stale Cupcakes and K.K. Stroll. Stale Cupcakes is so so relaxing, in all the towns I've had, I've pretty much always had it playing in at least one room.

Back