What is your dream job?

if we're being practical, it would have to be a nurse. however, this is more of what my parents want and honestly i'd much rather work with art. but i know i have a lesser chance of being successful if i do that, so the medical field is my best bet

Ohh man. I would really love anything that has to do with animals. My dream jobs would either be a zookeeper or a wildlife biologist. But I would love a starting job at a pet shop or something.

Right now at 14? I want to be an Environmental Scientist when i'm in my 20's, I want to help the planet, since from what i've seen people are beginning to think that Earth is screwed from pollution.

Other then that, as my 1st teen job, I want to work in my local Coffee Shop, but right now i'm stuck at a Vegetable stand for community service :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I forgot to mention that i'd also like to be a professional photographer. Think i'm gonna make that my minor in college, i'll do photography as a side job :cool:

My real dream job is to be an English teacher at public schools. English isn't our first language, but it's important for securing jobs these days. I want to be an effective teacher who can help the less fortunate school kids understand at least the basics of English.

Hmm,many things.I remember when I was younger I wanted to be a vet but after learning about how hard it is to become one because of the small amount of colleges there are that train you for that,that dream was crushed.Later on in high school,I realized I liked using editing softwares,specifically sony vegas pro.But again a lot of people crushed my dreams of that so.Kinda stuck in a rut atm I guess you could say.

I'd be happy with anything that isn't your typical, tedious, low paid, 9-5 job, where you make someone else rich xD

From a lazy/messy standpoint I'd want to be the sole writer of a song chosen by a big pop star that smashes the charts so I could make bank. After that I'd probably just live without financial concerns and experiment with all the different hobbies and such that I want to do but can't for money or time reasons.

For an actual longtime job it would probably be the same as above or as a musician with a decent sized fan base for touring and such.

Last edited:
Being a stay at home mom who does and sells art on the side. But more realistic would be an at home job where I don't have to be around people all the time.

Back