What is th€ av€rag€ ag€ of Animal Crossing fans?

Started with Wild World when I was 15, got CF when I was 18 and now I'm 22. Hope to play AC:NL with some of you when it's released here in Europe! (Buying the physical copy because digital costs ?10 more, I'm not sure why...) :l

I started playing at eleven, almost twelve.

I'm twenty-one now, probably gonna be twenty-two whenever New Leaf comes out here in America!

My guess for first playing the game is 10-16. I started playing when I was 16-17. I was late to the party. But once you played it, your addicted for life. There's gonna be a lot of 60 year olds playing AC in the future.

I started playing when the Gamecube version came out; I was nine years old. Now I am twenty and I love the game more than ever now. :3 I still play City Folk almost every day and am very excited for New Leaf. ^^

I started playing when I was 33 and am now 39 so almost six years. :) (will be six in January!)

My mom started playing this year and she's 61. I learned about it on a forum where I lot of people played, average age was about 28-30ish.

I think it appeals to older people because as life gets harder, it's a great escape to a happier, easy place. :)

I think it appeals to older people because as life gets harder, it's a great escape to a happier, easy place. :)

It is a wonderful escape, I agree. I think life is pretty hard for younger people too, though, at various ages (especially jr high), and may be a great escape for them as well.

It is a wonderful escape, I agree. I think life is pretty hard for younger people too, though, at various ages (especially jr high), and may be a great escape for them as well.

This is very true! :D I think I should have specified that for older people it's almost a chance to experience aspects of being young again. :) I think many young people yearn for a carefree life as well though, I can't imagine being young now - it would be so much harder than when I grew up!!

I started playing when I was about 13 and I'm now 17 and still madly in love with the series. My favourite without a doubt.

Back