What is the first video game you've ever played?

The first game I played was Sonic the Hedgehog (1991 video game) on my grandparents' SEGA Genesis I believe... I was extremely young so it's hard to remember. Anyways, that game pretty much got me into Sonic. It led to me getting my first video game console, the Dreamcast which had Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Sonic Shuffle, and this one demolition race car game that I played a lot.

Last edited:
First game I ever played was Super Mario 64 for the N64. First game I ever saw being played was Sonic the Hedgehog (1991) for the Sega Genesis.

Pokemon Yellow was the first game I had ever played. My first owned game and console was the N64 and Super Mario 64, I believe. I was four.

First game I ever played was Mario Kart 64

I didn't understand how to use the Nintendo 64 controller so I held it D-Pad/R Button style and drove backwards on practically every course. I still had fun though! I never really found out the proper way of holding the N64 controller until I got my own console in 2010/2011.

Let's be honest, this game was the ****.
Hamtaro-HHHbox.jpg

Super Mario 64 - I still remember, really vividly, struggling horribly trying to defeat King Bob-omb; I think I tried to defeat him in every way possible except the way you were actually meant to :rolleyes:

I did play breakout and joust for Atari at my grandparents house when I was a kid but I can't remember if that was before or after my dad gave me an apple IIe lol either way joust is a fun arcade game.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 which I loved as a kid. I downloaded the virtual console version on the Wii and it just wasn't the same anymore.

I also vividly remember playing a lot of Mario games with my mom growing up.

Not sure if it was my first game, but the earliest game I remember playing was Mario Kart 64 on the N64. I remember my mom constantly whooping my butt at it. Not so much these days. Sorry, ma.

its between super mario world (snes) or nba jam (sega cd) i dont rememer which came first

Back