What is our

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Do you guys think that I am too strict, or am just a bad admin? Could you rate my user skills from 1 to 10? Thank you. That way, I'll feel better knowing what you think about me.

hmm... il be completely honest, i think you are too power hungry, you lock threads that are barely off topic. you seem to think of "flameing" as what we call "debating" ...in short, yes, you are WAY to strict

from 1 to 10 as of now il give you a 5

wait... you did let me be a fish, so you get a 6

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
hmm... il be completely honest, i think you are too power hungry, you lock threads that are barely off topic. you seem to think of "flameing" as what we call "debating" ...in short, yes, you are WAY to strict

:'(

From now on, I will turn over a new leaf. I will become the less strict Bulerias.

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

From now on, I will turn over a new leaf. I will become the less strict Bulerias.
yay! im sorry... but it had to be said

but yes, less strict is good :yes:

meh, you wont be hatted if you lighten up like you said you were going to

:D

if you feel like someone to look up to, look up to Shaun, hes an admin, but he dosent act like one

:) thats what you should be like, then you wont be hated... if you are now anyway

PIRANHA2 said:

if you feel like someone to look up to, look up to Shaun, hes an admin, but he dosent act like one

:) thats what you should be like, then you wont be hated... if you are now anyway

What about the other admins?

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

i dont really know much about other admins at NSider, most of them let you slide by with things... but that mod MARIO... well, i shouldn't get into that... il just say, he annoys me.

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

i dont really know much about other admins at NSider, most of them let you slide by with things... but that mod MARIO... well, i shouldn't get into that... il just say, he annoys me.
So you want to say that I'm like Mod Mario, and should be like NOA_SHAUN?

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:

So you want to say that I'm like Mod Mario, and should be like NOA_SHAUN?
sure... why not

:) i didn't think of it that way... but now that you mention it... yes... you should be a shaun :yes:

PIRANHA, you're a jerk.

Yeah, you're a little strict, but I don't hate you.

:huh:

:huh: why would you say you are strict? going through a (insert stage of life you are in) crises? I think your not that strict, but to say you will be like SHAUN, that just scares me...

Back