• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What is our

I'm only speaking the truth Bulerias. Its like with politics, if a president does one thing wrong, hes considered a bad president by the media. No one looks at that presidents great deeds he did earlier.

I do..anyways the Meida is evil to. And that is a problem with the world they do one thing wrong and the world can never forget no matter what great things they do. Sort of like Spiderman.

BAMBAM! said:
Blastoise Did you type that because said Buleraedited that. I am just saying this it is not like I dissagree with that.
I edited that because of spelling errors...

BASTOISE99 said:
thanks for that. I really have to start checking my posts.
Yes, especially capitalization. Grammar and spelling aren't something to sneeze at, although Grammar is my most hated subject! Go figure.

:p

Umm.... I don't hate you, without you, I wouldn't be here right now, but people might be mad about that.

;) You are a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy tiny bit strict, but not too much :yes: . Umm... 9/10, because your nice to me.

[quote="] Umm.... I don't hate you, without you, I wouldn't be here right now, but people might be mad about that.

;) You are a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy tiny bit strict, but not too much :yes: . Umm... 9/10, because your nice to me. [/quote]
Or are you only saying that because of him, you are a mod?

PIKMIN042 said:
[quote="] Umm.... I don't hate you, without you, I wouldn't be here right now, but people might be mad about that. ;) You are a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy tiny bit strict, but not too much :yes: . Umm... 9/10, because your nice to me.
Or are you only saying that because of him, you are a mod? [/quote]
*hides in dark corner*

] [quote="PIKMIN042 said:
[quote="] Umm.... I don't hate you, without you, I wouldn't be here right now, but people might be mad about that. ;)

PIKMIN042 said:
] [quote="PIKMIN042 said:
[quote="] Umm.... I don't hate you, without you, I wouldn't be here right now, but people might be mad about that. ;) You are a veeeeeeerrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy tiny bit strict, but not too much :yes: . Umm... 9/10, because your nice to me.
Or are you only saying that because of him, you are a mod?
*hides in dark corner* [/quote]
LOL!

Wow, that was a really fast reply! [/quote]
LOL, what do you say, PIKMIN042?

PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA, you're a jerk.

Yeah, you're a little strict, but I don't hate you.
Here!

I was just joking with PIRANHA, he wasn't being a jerk, I agree. I said that you are strict, but i didn't want to sound mean. I wrote "I don't hate you" because, I don't.

PIKMIN042 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA, you're a jerk.

Yeah, you're a little strict, but I don't hate you.
Here!

I was just joking with PIRANHA, he wasn't being a jerk, I agree. I said that you are strict, but i didn't want to sound mean. I wrote "I don't hate you" because, I don't.
I'm sorry, I forgot about that message.

Back