What in the world?

Fauna_Friend

The Secret Witch <3
Bells
Winter Mittens
I currently have 9 villagers...and now I find out that Stitches is in the process of moving in?! Why?! I thought a tenth villager could only move in if you asked them to?

Not only that...but he parked it RIGHT IN FRONT of one of my characters houses....seriously. Why.

You may have streetpassed someone, unfortunately. Regardless of having nine villagers or not, a tenth villager will sometimes pop up if you streetpassed with someone recently.

:( I don't take my 3DS out of my house tho

Blaaaaarg...well time to TT him outta here...want to get Kiki :mad:

Because he's Stitches you could probably sell him for a decent amount of bells here, so at least there's that.

Oh yaaaay that's good news at least XD
And ya that's a little odd :/ oh well I guess haha XD

Oh, I also forgot - it might not have been streetpass, but from someone's void. If you've visited someone's town recently who voided Stitches, that's actually probably more likely than the streetpass situation.

Oooooh that might have happened then....

Can't see it being street pass :/ not in my neighbourhood anyway lol

Oooooh that might have happened then....

Can't see it being street pass :/ not in my neighbourhood anyway lol

Gotcha. I wondered about that for a minute myself, because it was a really unlikely scenario. In any case, in the future, when you're trading with people, make sure to clarify that they've cleared their void - it can save a lot of headaches, lol. :c

Have you been to someone else's town? Or has someone else visited your town? If so, you can get a 10th villager that way. It happened to me before.

How do they clear thier void?

And (sorry for all the questions) if a villager is moving in, will another ask to move out? Or will the game wait until the villager moves in?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ty for the responses :D

Back