What I think the next Legend of Zelda should have.

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu

Bells
Yo Yo!
I'm a HUGE Zelda fan, i've played a large amount of them (havent played Majoras mask and Spirit tracks, I own Windwaker, Twilight Princess, Four Swords+A Link to the Past, Links Awakening DX (had original)).
I've loved the Series and i feel personally that the most recent one (Spirit tracks if you live under a rock) was rather....off IMHO.
I feel they've progressed the game but not thought about... HOW.
This is because they have put an invention which was made in the early 1900s back in a time like the 1750s. This is like putting a laptop in the victorian times.
I feel they should take a stab at making a Zelda which is based in a more...Modern Setting.
This could be like this:

Links clothes are like a Green hooded top with brown jeans and some brown sneakers. His Belt is still the one toon-link wears. His hair is still the same and same with his ears. Maybe we could get some kind of........Parents this time? instead of a Grandparent/uncle/aunt etc.

Zelda keeps her usual outift, buts its not so....outlandish, maybe toned down to look more modern? But as she always is is okay.
Also Zelda+Link should be mid-Late Teens, maybe 15-18? Instead of children or adults.
There should STILL be the ol' Master sword,
The castle SHOULD remain the same (as it always has done) but the surrounding enviroment should be different, modern housing, Cars, etc.
Heres what i would like to see in weapons and items:
Master Sword (before this a knife or sword)
Pistol, Rifle, <<< Fire Bullets/Ice Bullets
Slingshot
C4/Bomb (modern day bomb not the old one)
Cherry bomb (to replace 'Deku Nut')
Staff of Fire/Ice (because we love theese <3)
Tactical/Riot Shield (starter sheild)
Mirror Shield (looks like a modern Riot shield but with a reflective surface)
Iron Boots
Net (like bug net)
Mine Detector + Shovel
(Any suggestions? I'll add)

Ganondorf should be back in this, Wearing a Suit of some kind (kinda like a tux but not so Cliche'), Maybe it should be like.....the Orcarina of time where you can go back to 'Old Hyrule' (So you have The Hero's bow etc) and then 'New Hyrule' (guns etc).
Also Old Characters SHOULD make a comeback. If you have suggestions PLEASE tell me ;3
Anyway, this is all i have got atm (i know it sucks) but i'll put more as more people suggest

I remember somewhere (Gonintedo I think) talking about wanting a 'space age' version of Zelda.

That's a bit more modern, don't you think?

coffeebean! said:
I don't agree with half the things you said.
I like it the way it already is.
I would just love to see how the Guys who do LOZ handle it tbh.
Because it would either Boost the games to a whole new level.
Or totally wreck the whole series.

Comatose2009 said:
I remember somewhere (Gonintedo I think) talking about wanting a 'space age' version of Zelda.

That's a bit more modern, don't you think?
No, im not saying a space age version.
I would just like to see a MODERN version :/ not one based with space shipz etc.

Read my posts in the other Zelda thread.

Also, you say that Spirit Tracks is "rather...off", but you haven't even played it yourself. Go play it and you'll see that it's just as good as any other Zelda game, and even better in a lot of ways.

Pistols? C4? Guns? God damn this is basically CoD: Zelda.

In all honesty, I think a Zelda style game set in a futuristic world would be really sweet, as long as it's fun it's all good.

Megamannt125 said:
Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Megamannt125 said:
I don't like it.
o_o;;
Your afraid of change.
I think it would be interesting!
No. Alot of things should be changed. But this doesn't sound like Zelda.
......hmmmmm
Idk....I would just like to see some kind of modern spin on it......
I think its about time we saw a new age of Advancement :C
idk, if im wrong im not the first to say this am i lol :3

If you'd like to see a modern Zelda so bad, then you'll probably love my Zelda movie I plan on making. Actually, I'm beginning to think I might make it a general Nintendo series of videos. But it will be set in modern day. =p

Tyeforce said:
If you'd like to see a modern Zelda so bad, then you'll probably love my Zelda movie I plan on making. Actually, I'm beginning to think I might make it a general Nintendo series of videos. But it will be set in modern day. =p
Your to PM when you've done

Neko Yuki Pyrozanryu said:
Tyeforce said:
Your to PM when you've done
It won't be for a looong time, lol.

With trash cans, Facebook, and the Legislative Branch?
Too real for my tastes.

In fact, Zelda should get even more into the past.

Back