WHAT HAVE I DONE

I did this to Fangs house, all quite classy stuff in there and a balloon sofa I gave him. After I gave him that sofa, I never gave him crappy gifts again.

I sell all of my balloon furniture straight to retail because I don't want it to show up in anyone elses house!!!

The only house I care about keeping the same though is Ankhas.. Once she replaced her mummys casket with an astro closet! Luckily, she gave me the casket..So I just mailed it back to her and the next day she had replaced the astro and gave that to me haha.

[size=-2]So what do you think of my house?[/size]

[size=-2]What?![/size]

[size=-2]I said what do you think of my house?![/size]

[size=-2]WHAAT?![/size]

[size=-2]WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY HOUSE?![/size]

[size=-2]I DON'T LIKE IT![/size]

[size=-2]WHAAT?![/size]

[size=-2]What?![/size]

[size=-2]WHAAT?![/size]

[size=-2]WHAAT?![/size]

HAHAHAHA THIS MADE MY NIGHT

Oh god, Fauna's house was so cute when she first moved in. Really simple and nice.

It all went down when she started asking me for fossils and fish. And I stupidly gave her them. The only furniture she has in her house now is a table, her stereo and a stool and fish everywhere.

I never give my villagers stuff except when they ask for new furniture. Then I buy them whatever is on sell at Re-Tail xD

This summer ALL of my villagers wanted pet cicadas! One of them still has their cicada, which is sad because I otherwise like her house. She refuses to replace the cicada TT-TT

That's why I never give anything to Stitches! Breaks my heart, but his default house is too perfect ugh

[size=-2]What?![/size]

[size=-2]WHAAT?![/size]

[size=-2]WHAAT?![/size]

Looool

- - - Post Merge - - -

The only house I care about keeping the same though is Ankhas.. Once she replaced her mummys casket with an astro closet!

I am trying hard to imagine how that closet looked like in that house!

Back