• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game never gets old for you?

The Urbz, The Sims Bustin’ Out, and Animal Crossing gamecube.

Super Mario World. I just beat it again for the 500th time, because it was my very first game I've played and I love it so much!

Earthbound, Mother 3 and old Pokemon spin-offs like Pokemon Coliseum, Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team Red/Blue, Explorers of Time/Sky/Darkness and the Pokemon Ranger games.

Majora's Mask (the original version). I got the game for Christmas the year it released, and to this day I still do at least a couple of runs of the game a year, if not more. And it remains every bit as enjoyable each time through as it was before. I'm still discovering new things about the game, however small, most of the times I go through it, and even in the event that I don't find anything new I still have a blast anyway.

The Sims 2 is a big one for me!

Also games like Harvest Moon DS Cute, Stardew Valley, and Dragon Quest Builders.

any pokemon game for me. since a lot of the game play is based around which pokemon you choose to battle with its easy to replay a game with a different team/new strategy and have a unique experience the second or third time around. even though I know the story, know who all the gym leaders are, where all the rival battles are, etc. I still have fun playing the game. Or if I don't replay the story, I like to do wifi battles online.

For me it’s Shovel Knight. The four campaigns all play so differently and the achievements system adds to the replayability. Being able to choose the level order also helps the game from becoming stale.

animal crossing lol never gets old, and the villager abuse is always fresh haha i just really love the feeling of nostalgia that comes with the gamecube version. sometimes ill pick up wild world or new leaf but they dont hit me like gamecube does 🙏

harvest moon: magical melody and very tragically fire emblem: awakening. MM was my first harvest moon game and i'm a big fan of the series, so going back to it just feels like home. and i've got a myriad of complaints about awakening but i love the cast and going through the game time and time again to try out different character builds enough that that one feels like home too 😅

Animal Crossing New Leaf is a game that I still haven't grown tired of and I don't see myself growing tired of it but it's not one I've really "replayed". I have a second town now but my first town I only reset once years ago for a better face and house placement, lol. I can't see myself resetting that town now since I've put too much effort into it.

For games that are more traditionally beatable I absolutely adore The Legendary Starfy for the DS. I have beaten and replayed The Legendary Starfy countless times because I just think it's so darn cute and cheery. It gives me similar vibes that Kirby games do but I haven't felt the need to replay those as often as I do Starfy. It just makes me so happy 💕

Back