What 'face' do you have?

nee.jpg

In all the other Animal Crossing games I've had that face with the big black sparkly anime eyes. This time, I needed a change though.

This is me:

tumblr_mxir3wj9sn1sv4di8o1_400.jpg

Mmpte6x.jpg

My main town mayor's on the right. I answered the questions honestly because I had no idea that's what would choose my face, and that's what I was given. I'm quite happy with it.

My cycle town mayor's on the left. I deliberately chose that one. Probably what I would've chosen for me, had I known about what those questions were for.

I have the same eyes as beffa. Mine are black, though.

They're gorgeous, aren't they? In all colours too.

I didn't know about the questions determining eye variation until AFTER I chose in New Leaf. I think in my CF game I had the anime-looking eyes which I really dislike. My sister has the ones with the eyelashes at the bottom in NL. I hate all of them apart from the ones I have and the basic ones. Also the ones that are a weird kinda lemon shape with a long flick at the top are kinda cute.

I completely forgot about faces/eyes when I started up my game... I didn't bother to change it since I didn't want to have to pick through town layouts again

I ended up with these. They're ok, could certainly be worse.

1%20%283%29.png

I completely forgot about faces/eyes when I started up my game... I didn't bother to change it since I didn't want to have to pick through town layouts again

1%20%283%29.png

^ I have those ones too. tbh, I prefer it than face #1 x)

1%20%283%29.png

I have that face too and thought the same thing xD

HNI_0007.JPG

My face... I don't really like these eyes but I was too lazy to look up the answers to what I wanted. Too late to restart now! :p

Back