What do you think would make AC:NL better?

more storage and make it harder to earn bells its too easy to get a lot of bells

Omg I COMPLETELY agree with you on the storage thing! The number of times I've had to clear out my closets because it got too full -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the requirements for PWPs are fine. But i LOVE your concept with Isabelle being the only animal to greet you on day 1 so that you get some zoning control. And of course, DEFINITELY more storage. I can't even stress enough

it'd be so nice to see for the next whole game, aspects of both new leaf and happy home designer combined!
it could still have the whole mayoral new leaf gameplay but with features from hhd like ceiling objects and all the new items and villager house placement and different environments and choosing villager housing exteriors. also public buildings like hospitals and cafes and schools and shops! the yard decoration in hhd is also extremely cool from what i've seen, i've seen some people do really incredible things with it and i'm just so excited for hhd to come out in the americas. also i like the character design format of hhd more where you can change their eyes and hair (although i would miss the shampoodle and harriet).
and also skin colour!! it's about time that nintendo gets a game where you can have player skin colours be not white without tanning and then having to deal with the fading :p i'm super excited for this in hhd
i just have so many ideas for future animal crossing games this gets me so excited! i'd also love to have more than the max 10 villagers too! i wish you could lock villagers also because losing your favourite villagers to time travelling accidents is awful :(

More holidays. Even though they brought a lot of holidays back, i still feel like there isn't a lot to do. Also less annoying rocks, and a lot more dialog from the animals (including isabelle)

i guess it would cost too much- but being able to voicechat while visiting other towns would be awesome.

and- change Club Tortimer so that somebody hitting wifi switch doesn't terminate everybody else from the connection to Nintendo's servers...

I agree with the posts saying that the elements from HHD should come into the next mainline Animal Crossing title. I'd like it if we could manually choose a face, be able to put villagers' homes where we see fit, help them decorate their homes, and be able to put furniture outside. Additionally, I agree with the idea that there should be more storage. The animals should all have more varied dialogue and, if possible, every single one of them could have some sort of dialogue special only to them (though I understand if that would be difficult to handle.) I also think that we should be able to have more villagers, but in addition to that, I think that two or three new personalities should be created.

I think it would be nice to see the concept of HHD come into ACNL. I mean this in the sense that you can build and decorate what your shops look like and then set up your house in the same layout that HHD gives you. It's much easier than pushing and pulling furniture around x'D

Back