• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What do you think about when you hear the word "Christmas"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisathegreat!

Bells
Christmas isn't too far away, it's my favorite holiday ever. Not because of presents, but the feeling.

Christmas movies/episodes, scarfs and mittens, Jesus's birthday (DON'T GET MAD AT ME FOR SAYING THAT D:<), that cold chill feeling you get before you walk outside, winter, Christmas trees, and a bunch more.

It feels cold in my house, like winter, making me think about Christmas :D

I think of 2 things
1.gaming cave
2.The idiots who think spelling it X-mas is taking christ out of christmas in a religious way >_>....

Hot chocolate, Jesus, kindness, presents, singing, happiness, snow, santa, movies, family bonding, neighborhoods lit up with beautiful lights.

Only two times of the year that I love.. summer and Christmas time <3

PurpleHeart said:
i dont celebrate christmas
:O Why? I really want to know...I wouldn't be able to live without Christmas!

When someone says Christmas I always start singing Jingle Bells!

My birthday, Candy, this is the only day my sister and I wear different outfits, And I love all the lights!!

PurpleHeart said:
Then why post >_>...

And you don't have to celebrate christmas to think about it. Honestly if you hear christmas and the first thing that comes to your mind is "i dont celebrate christmas" I feel sorry...not because you cant celebrate christmas but because thats the first thing you think of.

TheDoctor said:
PurpleHeart said:

because of my religion

It's always cold in my house!
But I love Christmas :D I love going to the mall and seeing everything all decorated.
Just around Christmas time you get that certain joy feeling. lol

PurpleHeart said:
TheDoctor said:
PurpleHeart said:

because of my religion
I celebrate Christmas and I'm not part of any religion, but hey you're allowed to believe in what you want.

TheDoctor said:
PurpleHeart said:
TheDoctor said:
PurpleHeart said:

because of my religion
I celebrate Christmas and I'm not part of any religion, but hey you're allowed to believe in what you want.
Same.
I think of that around-Christmas feeling, snow, and presents.

The feeling, hearing jingles everywhere you go, seeing everything decorated.
:) and mai berfday hurr i'm so selfish.

My jumper, Fire place on watching classical Christmas movies and of course listening to Christmas music

I think of holiday parties, Christmas Music, Seasonal Food/Dishes, Spiced/Spiked Cider and having a great time with family & friends! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back