• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what do u want for the holidays!?!

I want to set my ex's sister on fire and listen to hear screams as she trapped.. ( 100% serious, like i'm not even joking, I effing hate thisbetchrgefebv)
But one can only dream ~
I would like a a new 3ds since I aint getting my 3ds back .-.
Also a gaming pc I want and never had, to play games on a setting other than low and have more than 10 fps I would be so happy .

Last edited:
I wanna go to my family's house!

I leave this Friday, but standing in the way: grading exams and taking two exams. BLAH.

A 3DS XL. Not a "new" 3DS XL. An original one. I'll take it as long as it's not black.

legit don't want anything
i don't want my mom to overburden herself with worrying about buying gifts and i've honestly felt this way for a couple of years

Nothing really. Just to spend time w/ family, I guess..?

motivation, clear skin and lots of $$$$

nah but seriously though idk I want a PS Vita and new games lmao

I just want to find a car already~

As for gifts idk what I want, I never do. I do wish just once somebody would get me a box of Guylian seashell chocolates, they're my absolute favorite.

a laptop, $$$$, comfy clothes

Back