what do u want for the holidays!?!

radical6

stop pming me for collectibles
Bells
Pink Star Fragment
New Horizons Token
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
i want to go to hell :lemon:
uhh tbh i only wanted one thing and my friend is already promising to get it so im pretty much grateful as hell to him. tho i guess i dont mind some writing stuff that would generally help me, cuz i like cute notebooks and pencils. more notebooks is good too for writing

i want to go to hell :lemon:
uhh tbh i only wanted one thing and my friend is already promising to get it so im pretty much grateful as hell to him. tho i guess i dont mind some writing stuff that would generally help me, cuz i like cute notebooks and pencils. more notebooks is good too for writing

orly? Lol, I actually don't know what I want for Christmas. I have everything and my fiance. I'm pretty much set. Lol... I'll think of something. xD

I want one of those Wamboo Drawing Tablets.

Oh ORAS, because new Pokemon game must buy, and Fantasy Life, since 2 of my friends are having a blast with it.

I want to get my brother a new 3ds but what is money and also I wanna finish the art I was gonna do for everyone!!
idk what I want for me. :I Everything I like is expensive and/or has no practical use.

my madoka figma i ordered because what do you mEAN it's not coming until January and food
idk what i want rlly

Books and clothes. I'll probably just end up getting money, which I'll use to buy said things.

Clothes, I desperately need new clothes, school supplies, money, and I want to pass my classes with atleast a B or a C.

nothing. big shocker.
i don't wanna bug my parents because we have some personal problems going on and i really don't want anything, so...

Back