What do people compliment the most about you?

My humor and the way I dress which are just cute ways of implying that I'm ugly ; - )

My hair and my "mature" personality, I guess. Another thing is people saying I look younger than I really am, which is definitely true, although I don't think of that as much of a compliment because it's a little embarrassing for me lol...

A lot of girls say that I am precious or adorable, but in general I am most complimented on my looks, how I dress, my humor, and my bass-playing skills. B)

my thick curly hair, my long nails & nail art, my body, my feet..??, my generosity, and cooking... tend to be the main things

Last edited:
My piercings, the clothing I wear (it’s either be cute, look like a trainwreck, or throw together a dorky outfit, there is no in-between), and the way I smell which is? good, i guess? but why am i bein sniffed like leftovers that have been sitting in the fridge for two weeks???

Honestly I'm tired of getting compliments about my hair. The day someone says I have clear skin, hot bod & great voice is the day I'll stop fishing for compliments (never gonna happen)

Probably my eyebrows which I take great pride in or my clear skin, I don’t know how it happened, I never drink water like all those self care twitter threads tell us to.

I guess my hair ;-; People like how straight it is but I usually think it looks crusty so idk xD I guess that or my glasses because people think they suit me... idk cx

mostly my intelligence and how fast i can read books/understand things ?? appearance wise, i have pretty eyes and a soft face (ugh im not gonna mention "THICC" as my gf used to scream)

my eyes, my hair (although i also get a lot of people asking me when i'm going to cut it.. it's waist length), my hands(??) and when i was younger my "intelligence"

Sometimes people comment on how tall I am too, although I don’t really consider that too much of a compliment... there are certain expectations people have of you when you’re tall that don’t fit in with the type of person I am.

Back