• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What did you eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today?

breakfast: levothyroxine & water, then an hour later a strawberry smoothie
lunch: chicken, potato hash scramble
dinner: garlic butter noodles

snack: creme brulee bonbon :,)

Breakfast: Skipped
Lunch: French toast
Dinner: Pork chop
Snacks: Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream

Breakfast: none
Lunch: cauliflower & fennel soup with garlic toast
Dessert one: raspberry parfait with tofu cream
Dinner: spaghetti
Dessert two: two homemade chocolate banana muffins

Breakfast: Left over KFC Chicken Fillet from work
Lunch: Cottage cheese with Mixed Fruit (The Forbidden Icing as I call it)
Lunch 2: Cheese Sandwich... thats it. A
Dinner: Ramen with Parmesan... which is surprisingly good.

Breakfast: Leftover pizza and a couple more mini Swiss cake rolls
Lunch: Guacamole toast, blueberries, and red grapes
Dinner: Roasted veggies—purple cabbage, potatoes, sweet potatoes, yellow & green bell peppers, white turnips (my first time trying them!! TBT inspired me)—and sliced vegetarian sausage; three little apricot/raspberry jam cookies for dessert

Late Breakfast: Blueberry Bagel with cream cheese

Lunch: Homemade salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, mushrooms, carrots, cheese, and Catalina dressing), Raspberry White Tea, 2 Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses

Dinner: Cheeseburger, Fries, Sweet Tea, Strawberry Waffle Cone

Breakfast: Protein weetabix w/ fruit + nut muesli, banana, and maple syrup 🍌

Lunch: Slice of toast, one half with persimmon jam, the other with marmite, plus some strawberries, grapes, and dried apricots 🍞🍇🍓

Dinner:
Curried chicken in protein tortilla wrap w/ caramelised onion hummus, melted cheddar cheese, and spinach 🍗🧀 plus a protein lemon mousse :lemon:

Afternoon Snack: Coffee with three mochi :coffee:

I seem to have an absolute focus on protein, fruit, and sweet snacks I guess lol

Breakfast: skipped (unintentionally).

Lunch: protein bar, crackers, cheddar, silverskin onions. Earl Grey tea.

Snack: coconut soya yoghurt and buttered crumpets. Earl Grey tea.

Dinner: sweet potato wedges, popcorn chicken, mozarella sticks, sliced cucumber and tomato.

It's likely to be a Krispy Kreme lotus biscoff donut for dessert. I went shopping hungry. 😂

Meal 1: a bowl of bran flakes with granola sprinkled on top, a probiotic protein bar, and decaf pomegranate green tea.
Meal 2: steamed quinoa with peanuts, sweet potatoes, and collard greens, and a crispy protein bar,

Breakfast: coffee, cereal
Lunch: instant ramen (vegetable flavored)
Dinner: Kraft Dinner (a.k.a. box mac 'n cheese), 2 Italian sausages
Snacks: 1 leftover hash brown, tea, apple, water

Late Breakfast: Blueberry Bagel with cream cheese

Lunch: Homemade salad (Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, mushrooms, carrots, cheese, and Catalina dressing), Raspberry White Tea, 2 Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses

Dinner: Steak Grilled Cheese Burrito and Nacho Fries from Taco Bell, Sweet Tea, my last Cadbury Creme Egg 😢

Breakfast: Leftover roasted veggies and my last two mini Swiss cake rolls
Lunch: More leftover roasted veggies!
Dinner: Fried brown rice with carrots, peas, baby corn, & water chestnuts, and three mini apricot/raspberry thumbprint jam cookies

Breakfast (1/2, home): All Natural fruit & nut bar (almond & apricot). Orange juice.

Breakfast (2/2, work) 2 slices of toast with cream cheese, coconut soya yoghurt, watermelon & strawberries. Lemon & ginger tea.

Lunch: salad*, rice, miso soup, a hard-boiled egg, cucumber & carrot sticks with jalapeño houmous. Green tea.

Dinner: beef noodle broth.** Cabernet sauvignon.

*made with pak choi, cucumber, tomato, red and yellow bell peppers, cheddar, and seasalt & black pepper croutons in a caeser dressing.

**made with rump steak, rice vermicelli, beansprouts, spring onions, mushrooms, and broccoli.

Breakfast: The last of the leftover roasted veggies, a few cream cheese jalapeño poppers, and my last three mini apricot/raspberry thumbprint jam cookies
Lunch: Some strawberries, oatmeal with a green apple and some cinnamon, and a couple pieces of whole wheat guacamole toast
Dinner: Rice with soy sauce and sauerkraut with sliced vegetarian sausage

Also have been having honey in my tea since my throat's been feeling kinda scratchy... hoping it's just the pollen 🙏

With the encouragement of @Chris, I’m posting in the hopes that I will make healthier choices if I have to stare them down at the end of the day. My current eating habits are… less than stellar.

Breakfast: A Venti Honey Citrus Mint Tea from Starbucks, a package of rice crackers from my co-worker & a handful of Mini Eggs I found in my office left over from Easter.

Lunch: A package of instant oatmeal and more Mini Eggs.

Snack: A Tim Horton’s Smile Cookie courtesy of another co-worker who brought them in for the office.

Dinner: A mango iced tea & hamburger soup, made with ground beef, tomatoes, carrots, celery, tiny noodles and probably other stuff that I can’t remember.

I drank hot water all day because my work tea stash needs replenishing.

Breakfast: tea, cereal, yogurt
Lunch: leftover KD, leftover Italian sausages
Dinner: lasagna
Snacks: apples, doughnut, tea, water, wafers, yogurt, trail mix

Breakfast: Skipped

Lunch: Shrimp Alfredo with linguine noodes, broccoli, and red peppers, Raspberry White Tea, 2 Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses

Dinner: Greek Gyro, Jalapeño Poppers, Sweet Tea, 2 Cookies & Cream Hershey Kisses

yesterday's menu:

Breakfast: water
Lunch: turkey sandwich and small amount of chips
Dinner: protein style from in n out with fries

Back