• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What can you do with rotten perfect fruit?

Chaotix

Tra$h
Bells
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Happy Home Designer Token
User Title Color Change
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
I'm just asking cause I have tons of it in my town and I heard that u can plant some and is there other ways you can use them for?

There's nothing really that you can do with it. If you leave it out it'll attract ants, so you can use them to catch ants, but that's pretty much it

You can dispose of it by taking it to Reese, she'll make you pay a disposal fee and if you try to sell other items at the same time she won't give you anything for them. Or if you have a trash can item you can dispose of it for free. Otherwise you can plant them and dig up the sapling to dispose of them for free

I'm not sure what'd happen if you planted a rotten fruit and let it grow into a tree... I suspect it wouldn't grow and you'd just get a withered sapling

Last edited:
whenever you plant a rotten perfect fruit, it'll show up automatically as a withered sapling and will not grow. i just do that and dig it back up so i won't have to pay a fee to reese or go back to my house to dispose of it.

You could send it in the mail to the villagers you hate. Or wrap it up in a gift and prank people/ drop them all over peoples towns. It's pretty fun! Not so useless after all? huh? Yeah. There's a lot of rebellious things you can do with these little bad foods. Go prank someone! But most improtantly, have fun while doing it! And remember, don't get caught! Have fun now! See you daarling! Super!

Back