• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What book(s) are you reading?

i'm reading the womens murder club series by james patterson. it's pretty good in my opinion, but i dont think ive ever read a bad JP book. even his middle school ones were a fun read.

Nothing right now, too much school to concentrate on other stuff.. Last non-school book I finished was Iain Banks' The Wasp Factory though. If you can handle it, the book is awesome.

How are you liking The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo? It's one of my favorites.

- - - Post Merge - - -

currently reading the paper magician. college has me full so I don't get to read often. I'm still on chapter 2, started 3 weeks ago...

I've only read a couple of pages so far, but I'm liking Larsson's style so far.

I've only read a couple of pages so far, but I'm liking Larsson's style so far.

It's good. I read all three books like.. 6 years ago I think and enjoyed them a lot. The films.. not so much (the Swedish ones were alright, the 'murica one just seems bad)

200px-The_Tale_of_Despereaux.jpg

Reading The Tale of Despereaux soon once I find it. Not in my bookshelf for some reason.

I'm reading 13 books for various homework assignments and Odd Girls and Twilight Lovers by Lillian Faderman for leisure.

I'm currently reading The Tragedy of Julius Caesar in school.
And in my own time, I'm reading Eleanor & Park and The Secret Life of Bees; both which I enjoy very much.

I am trying to finish the Princess Diaries series and feel kinda bored now. Anyone, please suggest me good young adult books to read. I just finished my Mercedes Thompson series.

I'm currently reading:
Eldest by Christopher Paolini
Harry Potter and the Sorcercer's Stone
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
A Game of Thrones by George R.R Martin

And if manga counts,
Magi

Currently reading the Scorpio Races out loud to my friend while they work when I have some free time myself. It's a great book, and this is my third time reading it. Definitely would recommend!

Upcoming on our list is the Uglies series by Scott Westerfeld, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness, Fire and Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore, The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. Whew! Better get back to work, huh? ; w;

Plainsong by Kent Haruf. Read it in college and really enjoyed it, so I thought I would read it again.

I know that I'm really late but I'm reading Mockingjay. I saw the first part of the movie and I picked this book to read for a class since we have choice reads. Still finishing the second part of the book because I cannot wait until next November or so for Mockingjay part 2.

I know that I'm really late but I'm reading Mockingjay. I saw the first part of the movie and I picked this book to read for a class since we have choice reads. Still finishing the second part of the book because I cannot wait until next November or so for Mockingjay part 2.

I'm reading The Hunger Games for the third time. Despite liking the first two books, I didn't really like Mockingjay (which seems to be a popular opinion). I like all the films though, especially Catching Fire.

I'm reading The Hunger Games for the third time. Despite liking the first two books, I didn't really like Mockingjay (which seems to be a popular opinion). I like all the films though, especially Catching Fire.

I feel like Mockingjay might have been better if it were longer, maybe? Idk. There are things about it that just don't sit right with me, and I feel like she may have rushed important parts of the book in order to reach the end.

I also didn't like the epilogue, even though
I wanted Katniss and Peeta to get together lol.

The Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson and Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.

Back