• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What ball should have been in AC?

Oh man, I forgot about the balls on the GC! I use to love those. There should have been a beach ball.

You know what, they should be on New Leaf. I would love to kick a soccer ball around town. :)

Isn't the blue ball a volleyball? I forget now just going by memory lol

I agree a standard beach ball would be nice. Or a red medicine ball

Wow, I completely forgot about the balls you find around town! Sadly, they had to take it away in the other AC games. :( I guess it's one of those little things you don't appreciate until it's gone! ;D

One of those red balls that you use to play dodgeball. Even neater feature would be able to pick up dodge balls and throw them at the villagers. That would be awesome to peg someone like Pierce right in the beak.

Back